Monday, June 12, 2006

Tech Tomato Launches Sacramento Region Technology and Entrepreneurial Blog

This is the first post of the Tech Tomato from Sacramento, CA and surrounding communities to engage local entrepreneurs, tech geeks, venture capitalists, angel investors, and others in discussion focused on the Sac Metro region start-up culture.

Hopefully this will be a place to get a quick weekly dose of what's happening in the Sac Metro region start-up community. I would like to profile some local entrepreneur's and start-up companies and share news and updates from around the region.

If you have a story idea, news item, or interesting rumor send it to me and I will share the most intersting items each week. As I find new and interesting start-ups or technologies I will post those here as well. Technology, Biotechnology, Clean Energy, Software, and Web technologies are all fair game.

Send your questions, comments, and story ideas to me geoffreysakala (at) gmail (dot) com.

No comments: